Thursday, September 7, 2017

30-in-30 Challenge - Day 7

I definitely need to practice this lettering. I don't have a steady hand apparently, but then again writing on canvas - especially with glitter in the paint - is not easy. Well, I am just learning this hand lettering after all. I have a lot to learn. Learning something new during the 30-in-30 challenge gives me a really good opportunity to do a lot of practicing. By the time I reach day 30 I should be a bit better, don't you think? At least miniature canvases are not too expensive. Lol!




I used a musical scale to the right because "joy" makes me think of singing.



Tools used:
2" x 4" canvas
Acrylic paint
Glitter
Pigma archival ink



NOTE: The colors are much richer and a bit darker in real life. My photos seem to be failing me lately.







No comments:

Post a Comment