Monday, August 31, 2009

Treat WIP 2 and an artist link you have to check out!!

Still working on Treat. Pretty much finished with the background although I'll make a few more adjustments to color. It doesn't look like much progress, but you wouldn't believe how many hours I put into the background! Dreary day today, so no photo update at the moment. Sorry.

I ran into a wonderful artist all of you should check out. His name is Teddy Wayne Smith. He paints and draws even though he only has partial use of one arm and is wheelchair bound due to a handicap. He's amazing!! You have to go see his work.

The weather has finally cooled, at least for a few days!!! I'm excited about being able to get more artwork done now that it's going to start getting cooler. I'll be able to test out my new papers I got from England too! Yay!

Will post an updated photo of Treat tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Teddy sure gets to meet lots of celebrities! :-) He is an inspiration (his life and all, not that he gets to meet celebrities - you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an inspiration isn't he? Makes you kinda embarrassed for all the complaining we do, huh?

    ReplyDelete