Friday, January 2, 2009

Two completed Pieces!!

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Believe it or not, I have finally completed some new work. I have finished the Purple Tulip, which I now officially call Welcoming the Day Break. It's all ready now for a show this month.

I have also finished an a miniature piece I call Mini-Moo. It is 3.5" x 2.5", it's all Prismacolors, and it's on green suede board.



Lots of work on more paintings as we speak!! Hope to be posting again soon.

3 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful pieces Nancy!
    It always feels so wonderful to have new work finished doesn't it?! I always love that.
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kasie!!!

    We did have a terrific Christmas - in Texas!! Didn't want to come back (and still would like to be back there!). Hope yours was not too chaotic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that cow, what a lovely portrait! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete