Friday, October 2, 2009

Golden Retriever WIP 2




Got quite a bit done yesterday. The colors I've used on the fur so far are: cream, jasmine, yellow ochre, light umber, dark brown, mineral orange, pumpkin orange, white, black, indigo blue, sienna brown, and burnt ochre. I have several other colors I'm considering adding as well. This dog is one of the more colorful golden retrievers rather than just plain blond/buff colored.

I can see a few adjustments I need to make, like the left eye. I know exactly what I need to fix there, so I'll work on that this weekend. I don't have a lot of detail included in this painting yet. I always put in the detail at the end.

We'll be away to our church's homecoming this weekend. Nine preachers in two days!!! Now that's church! Especially when they are as good as these guys are. I'll be taking my laptop with me, but not sure if I'll be able to do much on the painting while I'm gone. I will try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment